About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jac. I'm really bad at these things because I never know what to write about myself. Some main things are just... I'm loud I complain I like to argue I'm optimistic I talk a lot, but I listen just as well. I watch too many movies, probably cause I'm lazy. I'm sarcastic, so I apologize in advance

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

formspring.me

Have you broken any bones? If so, how?

Wow. Okay. Let's start into this. The first bone I broke was my ankle. I fell off the monkey bars at school in 3rd grade. I'm trying to think which one, and I can't remember. After that, I broke my tailbone on a trampoline. I fell within the springs. Also, I've had many stress fractures in both my feet, which sounds not so bad, but, hurts like shiiiiiit.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment